Would you like to travel in a higher class? All Miles & More members have the option of using their award miles for an upgrade to a higher service class. That is very easy to do with our upgrade offer. For example, you book a ticket in Economy Class on Lufthansa.com but fly comfortably in Business Class – within Europe this is possible from as little as 10,000-M-.1
Please note the following information
- You can book your upgrade to a higher service class with award miles online, directly at the check-in desk or via your local Miles & More Team. Check on this page which booking channel is available for upgrade awards with your airline.
- You can find the mileage amounts and further information about upgrade awards from Star Alliance partner/s in the Star Alliance upgrade awards chart.
- You can find a country-region allocation for flight destinations in this table.
- If you want to book your upgrade award directly at the desk, please also have your Miles & More PIN ready to hand for security purposes. Please note that not all airlines (e.g. Condor) allow a direct upgrade at the airport.
- You also have the option of using eVouchers to book upgrade awards.
You can book upgrade awards with these airline partners
With these airlines you can book an upgrade award via your local Miles & More Team
Adria Airways, Aegean, ANA, Air Canada, Air China, Air India, Air New Zealand, Asiana Airlines, Avianca, Copa Airlines, Croatia Airlines, Egyptair, Ethiopian, EVA Air, Luxair, Scandinavian Airlines, Shenzhen Airlines, Singapore Airlines, South African Airways, TAP Portugal, Thai Airways, Turkish Airlines and United Airlines
Upgrades are only available with the airline partners specified. This must be a flight number from the operating carrier.