Climate protection and social commitment are key issues of our time. At Miles & More, we take these very seriously and are big advocates of both. Why not join us? Help protect the climate and environment by offsetting the carbon emissions from your flight, for example. Show your commitment to social responsibility by donating miles to one of the many help alliance projects.
Become a mindfulflyer, and offset your flight’s carbon emissions with Cash & Miles. In doing so, you’ll be supporting reforestation or promoting the use of synthetic kerosene.
The Lufthansa Group’s commitment
In addition to flying with kerosene made from biogenic waste and even using sunlight in the future, the Lufthansa Group is actively shaping the development of the aviation industry by combining aviation with climate protection. The Group’s ambitious goal is to neutralise its carbon footprint by 2050. Explore the wide range of initiatives available for more sustainable flying.
The Lufthansa Group’s Green Fares
Explore Europe with our Green Fares. By choosing to fly green, you can reduce your flight-based carbon emissions by 20% through the use of sustainable aviation fuels (SAF). The remaining 80% will be offset by contributions to climate protection projects. You’ll also earn 20% more Points and Miles for these flights.
The Lufthansa Upcycling Collection
Turning old into new: decommissioned products and materials from aircraft or from the airport get a new lease of life in the form of exclusive lifestyle items. The limited-edition products epitomise sustainability in its most beautiful form.
For more than 20 years, help alliance, the aid organisation of the Lufthansa Group and its employees, has been supporting aid projects worldwide. Its focus is on education, healthy nutrition and medical care. Support one of the projects with your miles.