Redeem your award miles for WiFi on Lufthansa flights
Enjoy top quality WiFi
Work, browse and shop
Connect to wireless internet at 10,000-metres altitude. Chat on board, post status updates on Facebook, write e-mails or browse the internet – with Lufthansa FlyNet® you are always in touch with your family, friends or colleagues on Lufthansa long haul and selected short and medium-haul flights.
Whether you want to work or while away the time on the internet, the WiFi service is also available on board in the same way as via public hotspots. 100% of long-haul aircraft are now equipped with Lufthansa FlyNet®. FlyNet® is now also available on an ever growing number of flights within Europe and to and from North Africa and the Middle East.
Whether you want to browse for fun or prefer to spend your time on board working, Lufthansa FlyNet® creates the ideal conditions for you. All you need is a device with WiFi capability.
This is how to redeem miles for WiFi on board:
In order to use the internet access, Lufthansa, in cooperation with Deutsche Telekom, offers you a choice of three separate tariffs. You can pay using any major credit card. You can also pay via PayPal. Miles & More members can also redeem award miles to use Lufthansa FlyNet®.
Quote your Miles & More service card number once you have selected your tariff. The miles are then deducted from your Miles & More account.
Terms and conditions for redeeming miles
- This offer applies without any fixed contractual obligation or term.
- Alternatively, if you are a customer of Deutsche Telekom or one of its affiliated roaming partners, you can also log on easily and conveniently with your login details. Please request these login details before commencing your journey. Your internet use will then be charged in line with your service provider’s tariff.
- If you have already booked a Hotspot Basic tariff as a Telekom landline or mobile phone customer, or your landline or mobile contract already includes hotspot access, you can also use your hotspot access details on board the aircraft.
- Customers with Telekom hotspot access are charged an additional €0.99 for every ten minutes of use on board the aircraft. With the Telekom Inflight Europa Flat tariff you can surf free of charge.
Telekom has three distinct tariffs available to you for using Internet access:
- HotSpot Pass Sky 1h: €9 or 3,000 miles
- HotSpot Pass Sky 4h: €14 or 4,500 miles
- HotSpot Pass Sky Full Flight (up to 24h): €17 or 5.500 miles
The HotSpot Pass Sky Full Flight can be used in all Lufthansa aircraft equipped with FlyNet® within the valid time and is especially suitable for passengers with connecting flights.
Lufthansa long-haul tariffs:
- FlyNet® Chat: 7 euro or 2,300 miles
- FlyNet® Mail and Surf: 17 euro or 5,500 miles
- FlyNet® Mail and Surf Plus: 29 euro or 9,500 miles
The FlyNet® Chat and FlyNet® Mail and Surf tariffs are valid on the flight on which they were purchased. The FlyNet® Mail and Surf Plus tariff is valid for 24 hours and can be used on any Lufthansa aircraft equipped with FlyNet®. It is especially suitable for passengers with connecting flights.
Lufthansa short-haul tariffs:
- FlyNet® Message: 3 euro or 1,000 miles
- FlyNet® Surf: 7 euro or 2,300 miles
- FlyNet® Stream: 12 euro or 4,000 miles
The tariffs are valid on the flight on which they were purchased.
Austrian Airlines short-haul tariffs:
- myAustrian FlyNet® Message: 3 euro or 1,000 miles
- myAustrian FlyNet® Surf: 7 euro or 2,300 miles
- myAustrian FlyNet® Stream: 12 euro or 4,000 miles