Experience the best service with regional flair
4-M- per euro spent or 250-M-
Fly SilkAir to cities in China, Indonesia, India and many other Asian countries. Enjoy excellent service while savouring local dishes paired with exquisite wines. With SilkAir, Asia’s most awarded regional airline, you earn a minimum of 4 award miles per 1 euro spent or at least 250 award miles.
It works like this
Book a qualifying flight with SilkAir here.
Quote your Miles & More service card number when booking or simply present it at the check-in desk.
Your award miles will automatically be credited to your mileage account after your flight.
Terms & Conditions
- In general, award miles cannot be earned on flight award tickets or on travel-industry discounted tickets (e.g. ID, AD). You will find further information on the booking class and the distance miles in our Questions & Answers section.
- The booking classes not listed are excluded from earning miles
- It is only possible to earn miles on scheduled flights operated by SilkAir.
- The number of miles earned is based on the mileage table of the airline operating the flight. Therefore, there may be slight variations between the booking class of the ticket booked and the booking class necessary for earing miles.
- Please keep your boarding pass and a copy of your ticket until your miles have been automatically credited.
- Some flight numbers are excluded from earning miles.
- Please also note our conditions of participation.
- As at: 16.9.2019.
Information on earning miles
The booking method selected is used to calculate the award miles.
Calculation based on the airfare1
For flight bookings via the booking channel of a Lufthansa Group Airline (Lufthansa, SWISS, Austrian Airlines, Eurowings and Brussels Airlines), the following applies:
Award miles = airfare x 4 (or x 6 for members with frequent flyer status)
This method of calculation also applies to flight bookings made through a travel agency or online travel agency if the number of the ticket purchased starts with the following digits: 220 (Lufthansa), 724 (SWISS), 257 (Austrian Airlines), 082 (Brussels Airlines) or if it’s a ticket issued by the Eurowings airline. If you don’t know your ticket number, in most cases you will be able to find it in your confirmation e-mail or on your receipt.
Please note that the ticket price does not included payments for upgrades or for extra services such as seat allocation or excess baggage.
Calculation based on booking class system
If you book via the booking channel of another airline or through a travel agency or online travel agency and the first three digits of your ticket number are not 220 (Lufthansa), 724 (SWISS), 257 (Austrian Airlines), 082 (Brussels Airlines) and it is not a Eurowings airline ticket, the award miles will be calculated based on fixed mileage amounts or according to the flight distance and the booking class – see "status miles/booking class system".
Airfare = ticket price + supplements charged by the Miles & More partner airline
Status miles / Booking class system
For worldwide flights the booking class and the distance miles coveres are the decisive factors.
Worldwide flights from / to / between non-European destinations
|Travel class||Booking class||Miles|
|Business Class||Z, C, J||2,0 x distance; at least 1,000 miles|
|Discounted Business Class
||U||1,5 x distance; at least 750 miles|
|Highly Discounted Business Class
||D||1,0 x distance; at least 750 miles|
|Economy Full Class||Y||1,5 x distance; at least 750 miles
|Discounted Economy Class||B, E, H, M
||1,0 x distance, at least 500 miles|
|Highly Discounted Economy Class
||W, Q, N
||0,5 x distance; at least 250 miles|
|Very Low Economy Class||V, K||0,25 x distance; at least 250 miles|