Travel and earn more miles for your hotel stays
Up to 3,000-M- for your stays
Look forward to the most beautiful time of the year and spend your next stay at Best Western. From 1.04. to 30.06.2019 you receive up to 3,000 extra award miles for your stays. Whether you are travelling on holiday or business - Best Western always has the perfect offer.
It works like this
Register for the promotion here .
Choose your hotel and book via Best Western.
The miles will be credited to you after your hotel stay.
Terms and conditions
- Valid for stays from 1.04. to 30.06.2019.
- Valid for stays at Best Western hotels in the following countries and regions: Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belgium, Benin, Bulgaria, Canada, the Caribbean, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ethiopia, Finland, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Guam, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Republic of Korea, Kuwait, Laos, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Malaysia, Moldavia, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Myanmar, Netherlands, Nigeria, North Macedonia, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Uganda, USA, United Arab Emirates, and Zambia.
- Award miles will be allocated for a maximum of three stays within the promotional period.
- You need to register once via the link provided.
- Award miles will not be credited for stays completed before initial registration.
- Consecutive nights in the same hotel are always counted as ONE stay, even if the nights are booked separately. That means, for example, that 500 award miles will only be credited once for a stay of two consecutive nights in the same hotel.
- Excluded from earning miles are stays booked through online travel agencies (“OTA”), for example priceline.com, expedia.com, travelocity.com, booking.com, kayak.com (i.e. booking channels other than those of the Best Western brand); stays booked through travel operators; stays booked at reduced rates, for example staff rates, travel agent rates or unit-based travel cards (AC/UC rate), FIT or wholesaler net rates, group rates, airline rates, Best Western Rewards free overnight stays (FX rates), or special rates for stays of longer than thirty (30) nights.
- Miles can only be awarded to the Miles & More service card holder if he/she has checked into the hotel him/herself.
- Award miles will only be awarded for the room occupied by the Miles & More member.
- Points credits already granted cannot be retrospectively converted into award miles. Best Western reserves the right to change the terms and conditions for earning award miles at any time.
- The Miles & More terms and conditions of participation apply.