A min. of 10,000-M- per flight segment
Book your own personal aircraft and earn award and status miles on all flights operated by Lufthansa Private Jet. A minimum of 10,000 award, status or HON Circle miles per flight segment completed are credited to the lead passenger only. As a Frequent Traveller, Senator or HON Circle Member, you get an additional Executive Bonus of 25% on the award miles calculated on the basis of the ticket price.
How it works
Please specify your Miles & More service card number when booking.
Your award and status miles are automatically credited to your account
Terms and conditions for earning miles
- In general, miles cannot be earned on flight award tickets or on travel-industry discounted tickets (e.g. ID, AD).
- It is only possible to earn miles on scheduled flights operated by our partners.
- The miles earned are based on the mileage table of the airline operating the flight. Therefore, there may be slight variations between the booking class of the ticket booked and the booking class necessary for earning miles.
- Please keep your boarding pass and a copy of your ticket until your miles have been automatically credited.
- Some flight numbers and booking classes may not qualify for earning miles.
- Please also note our terms and conditions of participation.
- Correct as at 11.10.2019
New mileage allocation from 1 March 2019
Only credited to the lead passenger per flight segment completed:
- 10,000 award, status or HON Circle miles in the Small size category (Phenom 300, up to 7 seats)
- 20,000 award, status or HON Circle miles in the Mid and Large size categories (Cessna Citation XLS, up to 7 seats, or the Dassault Falcon 2000, up to 10 seats)
- 25,000 award, status or HON Circle miles per flight segment completed (regardless of category), providing a connecting flight has been booked in Lufthansa, SWISS Airlines or Austrian Airlines Business or First Class.
As a Frequent Traveller, Senator or HON Circle Member, you receive an additional Executive Bonus of 25% on the award miles calculated.