Realise the trip of your dreams with Condor
A min. of 4-M- per euro or 125-M-
Fly to your dream destination with ease and in comfort
Enjoy the best service at reasonable prices
You earn award miles on all scheduled flights operated by Condor, with the exception of flights within Germany and flights for which the departure or destination airport is not in Germany or Austria. As a Frequent Traveller, Senator or HON Circle Member, you get an additional Executive Bonus of 25% on the award miles calculated on the basis of the ticket price.
It works like this
Quote your Miles & More service card number when booking
Or simply present your Miles & More service card at the check-in
Your award miles will be credited to your account automatically
Terms and conditions for earning miles
- In general, miles cannot be earned on flight award tickets or on travel-industry discounted tickets (e.g. ID, AD).
- You’ll find further information about the booking class for your flight in our Questions & Answers section.
- It is only possible to earn miles on scheduled flights operated by our partners.
- The miles earned are based on the mileage table of the airline operating the flight. Therefore, there may be slight variations between the booking class of the ticket booked and the booking class necessary for earning miles.
- Please keep your boarding pass and a copy of your ticket until your miles have been automatically credited.
- The following flight numbers do not qualify for earning miles: DE 0900 - 0999, DE 1900 - 1999, DE 2500 - 2999, DE 4000 - 7999, and DE 8000 - 9999.
- Some booking classes may not qualify for earning miles.
- Please also note our terms and conditions of participation.
- Correct as at 11.10.2019
Information on earning miles
The booking method selected is used to calculate the award miles.
Calculation based on the airfare1
For flight bookings via the booking channel of a Lufthansa Group Airline (Lufthansa, SWISS, Austrian Airlines, Eurowings and Brussels Airlines), the following applies:
Award miles = airfare x 4 (or x 5 for members with frequent flyer status)
This calculation method also applies to flight bookings via a travel agency or online travel agency if the number of the flight ticket you have purchased begins with the following numbers: 220 (Lufthansa), 724 (SWISS), 257 (Austrian Airlines) or 082 (Brussels Airlines), or if it a ticket from the airline Eurowings. If you don’t know your ticket number, in most cases you will be able to find it in your confirmation e-mail or on your receipt.
Please note that the ticket price does not include payments for upgrades or for extra services such as seat allocation or excess baggage.
Calculation based on booking class system
If you book via the booking channel of another airline or through a travel agency or online travel agency and the first three digits of your ticket number are not 220 (Lufthansa), 724 (SWISS), 257 (Austrian Airlines) or 082 (Brussels Airlines), and it is not a Eurowings airline ticket, the award miles will be calculated based on fixed mileage amounts or according to the flight distance and the booking class – see "Booking class based system".
Airfare = ticket price + supplements charged by the Miles & More partner airline
Booking class based system
There are set mileage amounts for single travel classes/fares. The number of miles credited per flight segment is based on the travel class.*
Flights within Europe/International European flights
It is not possible to earn miles in booking classes F, N or X.