If you buy fund shares from our fund partners, you can then verify your fund purchase via the securities account selection with Miles & More. The miles you earn will then be credited automatically to your account. We will show you how to fill your mileage account simply and securely with your securities account using the finAPI interface.
Invest securely and benefit
Our fund partners guarantee to manage your assets responsibly. That, coupled with security, also applies to the securities account selection at Miles & More. That’s because your securities account is selected via finAPI - an account information and payment service licensed by the German Financial Supervisory Authority BaFin that links companies, banks and users securely with one another.
To your mileage credit in just a few steps
finAPI is officially authorised by BaFin to provide account information and payment services. finAPI operates to the highest security standards in the processing of your especially sensitive information and provides an absolutely reliable interface for selecting your securities account.
You will find further information about finAPI at finapi.io.
It works like this
- Buy fund shares from your bank or investment adviser - for example from our partner DJE. Asset managers DJE Kapital AG work independently from banks, and you can get to know them and find out more about the benefits of their investment funds in the video.
- Visit the DJE offer page and click "Learn more".
- Log in with your Miles & More service card number and PIN so that the miles can be credited to your account.
- Quote the IBAN of the clearing account for your securities account.
- You will then be forwarded to finAPI.
- You authorise finAPI to access your bank details when you enter your online banking access data and accept the user agreement.
- Now simply click "Access bank details" and your securities account is automatically selected.
- If you own DJE funds that qualify for miles they will be displayed, together with the number of miles credited to you. Your mileage account has been filled effortlessly in just a few minutes.
Alternatively, you can upload your purchase statement in the Miles & More app under More > Mileage credit > Shopping > DJE. Your miles will be credited to you automatically once your DJE fund purchase has been confirmed. With this partner you earn 1 award mile for every EUR 3 when you invest EUR 1,000 or more. Your mileage credit is based on the date of your securities purchase from DJE. The purchase date must not be more than four weeks before the verification date.