Convert points and win 10,000 miles
1-M- for 1 PAYBACK point
Do you collect PAYBACK points? Then register for a PAYBACK mileage subscription by 31.8.2019 and your PAYBACK points will be automatically converted 1:1 into award miles twice a year. As a thank you, Miles & More is giving away 10 times 10,000 miles. Good luck!
It works like this
Collect at least 200 PAYBACK points with PAYBACK partners.
Register for a PAYBACK mileage subscription by 31.8.2019 and have your miles automatically converted 1:1 twice a year.
Terms and conditions
- PAYBACK points can be converted into award miles from as few as 200 points. Membership of both programmes is required for the conversion.
- This offer only applies to members with residence in Germany.
- Mileage subscription: the miles will be credited automatically twice a year (March and September).
- Terms and conditions of participation in the lucky draw:
- (1) Organiser: Miles & More GmbH, Main Airport Center, Unterschweinstiege 8, 60549 Frankfurt, Germany (referred to below as “MMG”) is organising a lucky draw (referred to below as “lucky draw”) during the period stated on the Miles & More website miles-and-more.com. Information collected during participation in the lucky draw is intended solely for the operation of the lucky draw and will be used by MMG in accordance with Section 6 (Data Protection).
- (2) Promotional period and participation: the period during which the lucky draw is being organised begins on 1.8.2019 (09:01 CET) and ends on 31.8.2019 (23:59 CET).
- (3) Qualifications for participation and conditions: all Miles & More members can take part in the lucky draw provided they have registered for a PAYBACK mileage subscription at payback.de by the end of the promotional period and have registered to participate in the lucky draw via the promotional website at miles-and-more.com. Members who have already registered for a PAYBACK mileage subscription can also take part in the lucky draw. To do so, they must also register on the promotional website at miles-and-more.com. By registering for a PAYBACK mileage subscription the member’s collected PAYBACK points are converted one for one into Miles & More award miles automatically twice a year (at the beginning of March and the beginning of September). To convert PAYBACK points into Miles & More award miles, you must participate in both programmes and have a points balance of at least 200 PAYBACK points. Participants must also have reached the age of 18 years at the time of participation, have their normal place of residence in Germany and must not be excluded from taking part according to the terms and conditions below or by MMG. Lufthansa company employees and members of their family are excluded from taking part. Only one entry per person is possible. MMG is entitled to exclude individual participants with just cause. In such cases, prizes may be denied and recalled retrospectively.
- (4) Implementation and operation: anyone can take part in the lucky draw provided they meet the conditions under point 3, have converted PAYBACK points into Miles & More award miles via a PAYBACK mileage subscription and registered to take part in the lucky draw. Participants must register for the lucky draw via the promotional website at miles-and-more.com giving their surname, first name, e-mail address and Miles & More service card number, log in to their PAYBACK account via PAYBACK.de and they must register for a PAYBACK mileage subscription there. The prizes will be drawn on 9.9.2019. Winners will be notified by e-mail to the participant’s e-mail address given on the lucky draw form. The prize will then be credited to the winner’s Miles & More mileage account within four to six weeks of the draw.
- (5) Prize: we are giving away 10 times 10,000 Miles & More award miles. There is no entitlement to a different prize. The prize cannot be altered or exchanged. It is not possible to provide a cash alternative (even partially). Prize entitlements are not transferable to other persons.
- (6) Data protection: all personal data provided will be handled in confidence and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations. Data is collected by MMG in connection with this lucky draw and will only be processed and used for this purpose. The data recorded in the course of the lucky draw will be used to implement the lucky draw, select the winner, notify participants and credit the prizes. Data collected as part of the lucky draw will only be stored until the purpose for which it has been collected has been fulfilled. However, where it is necessary to comply with retention periods under commercial or tax law, the period of storage for certain data may be up to ten years. The legal basis for processing your data is Art. 6 (1) b) GDPR.
- (7) Changes to the terms and conditions of participation and termination of the lucky draw: MMG reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of participation at any time. If individual provisions of the terms and conditions of participation should be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining terms and conditions of participation shall remain unaffected. Further, MMG reserves the right to terminate or suspend the lucky draw at any time without notice. This applies in particular to any reasons that may disrupt or prevent the planned operation of the lucky draw.
- (8) Limits of liability: MMG shall not be liable for any losses, in particular those which may arise as a result of errors, delays or interruptions when using the website, in the transmission, in the event of disruption to the technical facilities and service, inaccurate content, the loss or deletion of data, viruses or in any other way in the course of participation, unless such losses are caused by MMG through wilful intent or gross negligence. The exclusions of liability stated above do not apply in the event of injury to life, physical injury or injury to health. Furthermore, the exclusions of liability do not apply in the case of the negligent infringement of duties which are essential to the fulfilment of the proper operation of the lucky draw, the infringement of which compromises the achievement of the contractual purpose and on whose fulfilment participants may generally rely; in such cases, MMG is only liable for foreseeable losses typical to the contract.
- (9) Miscellaneous: the privacy notices on miles-and-more.com apply accordingly. The decision of the organisers is final.