Get Frequent Traveller status with 30 flights
Once again in 2022, Miles & More offers you the opportunity to become a Frequent Traveller or retain your Frequent Traveller status with ease - with the Silver Promotion 2022.
Take the exclusive opportunity to get the silver card not only with status miles, but also with 30 scheduled flights with participating Miles & More airline partners.
Terms and conditions for earning miles
- All international European flights and intercontinental scheduled flights as well as all domestic flights within Europe operated by participating Miles & More airline partners are included.1
- Every flight2 counts: Outbound and inbound flights each count as separate flights – so you can reach Frequent Traveller status with just 15 round trips. With flight connections with different flight numbers, every flight counts.
- Of course, the goal of 35,000 status miles in one calendar year still applies in order to reach or extend your Frequent Traveller status validity.
- The first or second calendar year of status validity is deemed the re-qualifying period (via status miles or flight segments). Requalification always applies to a status renewal of two years, irrespective of whether it has taken place in one of the two relevant years or in each of these two years.
- Flight awards are excluded from the Silver Promotion and no segments can be earned here.
The use of booking classes and fares entitling the user to earn miles
Trips by Lufthansa Express Rail, Lufthansa Express Bus and by Airtrain in Switzerland are not included. The same applies to routes with Lufthansa flight numbers where a bus is used.
This is how you can get Frequent Traveller status
The following airline partners are participating in the Silver Promotion
Air Dolomiti, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Croatia Airlines, Eurowings, LOT Polish Airlines, Lufthansa, Luxair and SWISS
Fly with our airline partners 30 times this year and you’ll automatically get Frequent Traveller status that is valid for at least two years.