Insurance by app - now easier than ever
Up to 11,000-M-
Valid from 1. to 31.10.2019
1,000-M- for downloading the CLARK app (1)
Manage at least two policies online and earn 1,000-M- on each
Earn a total of up to 11,000-M-
Full overview of your current insurance situation
Use the CLARK app permanently for free
CLARK makes your insurance crystal clear and shows you which policies could be optimised. Download the app, enter your Miles & More service card number in your profile and manage 2 or more CLARK policies. This will earn you 3,000 award miles. Manage more policies online and earn up to 11,000 miles.
It works like this
Download the CLARK app for iOS or Android and manage at least two policies with CLARK.
Once you have registered, store your Miles & More service card number in your profile.
The miles will be credited within four to six weeks after confirmation of cover by the insurance company.
Terms and conditions
- (1) The 1,000 award miles for downloading the CLARK app will be credited when you manage at least two insurance policies with CLARK.
- This offer is valid for new customers within the period from 1. to 31.10.2019.
- Participants in the promotion who download the CLARK app and manage at least two insurance policies with CLARK within the period stated will be credited the number of award miles that apply within the promotion. The exact amount can be found in the full terms and conditions of participation. This also applies after the end of the promotion.
- New customers must issue an insurance broker mandate to CLARK and manage at least two insurance policies with CLARK over the long-term.
- CLARK will only act if you want to make changes to your policies and explicitly instruct CLARK to do so. Otherwise, your insurance remains unchanged.
- The insurance selected must be valid and confirmed by the insurance company.
- Statutory health and pension insurance is excluded from this promotion.
- The award miles will be credited to your mileage account within four to six weeks of insurance confirmation from the insurance company.
- The complete terms and conditions of participation can be seen here.