Fly to travel destinations all over the world with AEGEAN Airlines
A min. of 4-M- per euro or 125-M-
Plan your trips and earn award and status miles on all scheduled flights operated by AEGEAN Airlines. As a Frequent Traveller, Senator or HON Circle Member, you get an additional Executive Bonus of 25% on the award miles calculated on the basis of the ticket price.
It works like this
Specify your Miles & More service card number when booking
Or present your Miles & More service card when checking in
Your award and status miles are automatically credited to your account
Terms and conditions for earning miles
- In general, miles cannot be earned on flight award tickets or on travel-industry discounted tickets (e.g. ID, AD). It is not possible to earn miles in booking classes I, N, R or X.
- You’ll find further information on the booking classufuwbcquasdwyyctawdw and on the distance miles for your flight in our Questions & Answers section.
- It is only possible to earn miles on scheduled flights operated by our partners.
- The miles earned are based on the mileage table of the airline operating the flight. Therefore, there may be slight variations between the booking class of the ticket booked and the booking class necessary for earning miles.
- Please keep your boarding pass and a copy of your ticket until your miles have been automatically credited.
- Some flight numbers may be excluded from earning miles.
- Please also note our terms and conditions of participation.
- As at: 1 February 2014
Information on earning miles
The booking method selected is used for the calculation of award miles.
Calculation based on the airfare1
For flight bookings via the booking channel of a Lufthansa Group Airline (Lufthansa, SWISS, Austrian Airlines, Eurowings and Brussels Airlines), the following applies:
Award miles = airfare x 4 (or x 5 for members with frequent flyer status)
This method of calculation also applies to flight bookings made through a travel agent or online travel agent, provided that the number of the ticket purchased starts with the following digits: 220 (Lufthansa), 724 (SWISS), 257 (Austrian Airlines), 082 (Brussels Airlines) or if it’s a ticket issued by the Eurowings airline. If you don’t know your ticket number, in most cases you will be able to find it in your confirmation email or on your receipt.
Please note that the ticket price does not included payments for upgrades or for extra services such as seat allocation or excess baggage.
Calculation based on booking class system
If you book via the booking channel of another airline or through a travel agent or online travel agent and the first three digits of your ticket number are not 220 (Lufthansa), 724 (SWISS), 257 (Austrian Airlines), 082 (Brussels Airlines) and it is not a Eurowings airline ticket, the award miles will be calculated based on fixed mileage amounts or according to the flight distance and the booking class – see “status miles/booking class system”.
Airfare = ticket price + supplements charged by the Miles & More partner airline
Status miles / Booking class system
In Europe, fixed mileage amounts apply to the individual booking classes. For worldwide flights the booking class and the distance miles covered are the decisive factors.
Domestic European flights
|Business Class||C, D||1,500
|Business Class||A, Z||1,000
|Economy Class||B, Y||750|
|Economy Class||G, H, M, Q||500|
|Economy Class||L, W||250|
|Economy Class||E, J, K, O P, S, T, U, V||125|
International European flights
|Travel class||Booking class
|Business Class||C, D||2,000
|Business Class||A, Z||1,250
|Economy Class||B, Y||1,250
|Economy Class||G, H, L, M, Q, V, W||750
|Economy Class||E, J, K, O, P, S, T, U||125|
Worldwide flights from / to / between non-European destinations
|Business Class||C, D||2,0 x distance; at least 1,000 miles
|Business Class||A, Z||1,5 x distance; at least 750 miles
|Economy Class||B, Y||1,5 x distance; at least 750 miles
|Economy Class||G, H, M, Q||1,0 x distance; at least 500 miles
|Economy Class||E, J, K, O, P, S, T, U, V||0,5 x distance; at least 250 miles
|Economy Class||L, W||0,5 x distance; at least 250 miles