Best Western Plus Hotels: that little bit extra in comfort and service
500-M- per stay
Best Western Plus Hotels are popular with both business travellers and holidaymakers alike - that’s why they’ve won so many awards. But in addition to the Best Western quality standards you’ve already come to expect, you will also enjoy the comfort and value of a stylish, modern design in all areas of the hotel.
The carefully thought-out furnishings and exclusive extras at Best Western Plus Hotels are aimed at satisfying the expectations of the discerning traveller of today. More comfortable sleep, more rest and more security - we’ve thought of everything for a genuinely Plus stay. Best Western Plus Hotels are attentive hosts taking care of all the details, both large and small, to make your stay even better.
This is how to earn award miles with Best Western Plus
Present your Miles & More card when you check in.
You will receive 500 miles for every stay at any participating Best Western Plus hotel worldwide.
Terms and conditions for earning miles
- Award miles will not be credited for stays completed before initial registration. (This does not apply to members of "Best Western Rewards".)
- Consecutive nights at the same hotel are always counted as ONE stay, even if the nights have been booked separately. That means, for example, that 500 award miles can only be credited once for a stay of two consecutive nights in the same hotel.
- Exempt from earning miles are stays booked through online travel agencies (“OTA”), for example priceline.com, expedia.com, travelocity.com, booking.com, kayak.com (e.g. other booking channels than channels of the Best Western brand); stays booked through travel operators; stays booked at reduced rates, for example at staff rates, shipping rates or with unit-based travel cards (AC/UC rate), FIT or wholesaler net rates, group rates, airline rates, Best Western Rewards free overnight stays (FX rates), or special rates for stays longer than thirty (30) nights.
- * Miles can only be awarded to the Miles & More service card holder if he/she has checked into the hotel him/herself.
- Miles will only be awarded for the room occupied by the Miles & More member.
- Point credits already granted cannot subsequently be converted to miles.
- Best Western reserves the right to change the terms and conditions relating to the earning of miles at any time.
- The Miles & More terms and conditions of participation apply.