A min. of 4-M- per euro or 125-M-
You can earn award and status miles on all scheduled flights operated by Air Canada, Air Canada Express and Air Canada Rouge. As a Frequent Traveller, Senator or HON Circle Member, you get an additional Executive Bonus of 25% or 50% on award miles and 25% on status miles.
It works like this
Specify your Miles & More service card number when booking
Or present your Miles & More service card when checking in
Your award and status miles are automatically credited to your account
Terms and conditions for earning miles
- In general, miles cannot be earned on flight award tickets or on travel-industry discounted tickets (e.g. ID, AD). You’ll find further information about the booking class and distance miles for your flight in our Questions & Answers section.
- It is only possible to earn miles on scheduled flights operated by our partners.
- The miles earned are based on the mileage table of the airline operating the flight. Therefore, there may be slight variations between the booking class of the ticket booked and the booking class necessary for earning miles.
- Please keep your boarding pass and a copy of your ticket until your miles have been automatically credited.
- Some flight numbers and booking classes may not qualify for earning miles.
- Please also note our terms and conditions of participation.
- Correct as at 11.10.2019
Information on earning miles
The booking method selected is used for the calculation of award miles.
Calculation based on the airfare1
For flight bookings via the booking channel of a Lufthansa Group Airline (Lufthansa, SWISS, Austrian Airlines, Eurowings and Brussels Airlines), the following applies:
Award miles = airfare x 4 (or x 6 for members with frequent flyer status)
This method of calculation also applies to flight bookings made through a travel agent or online travel agent, provided that the number of the ticket purchased starts with the following digits: 220 (Lufthansa), 724 (SWISS), 257 (Austrian Airlines), 082 (Brussels Airlines) or if it’s a ticket issued by the Eurowings airline. If you don’t know your ticket number, in most cases you will be able to find it in your confirmation email or on your receipt.
Please note that the ticket price does not included payments for upgrades or for extra services such as seat allocation or excess baggage.
Calculation based on booking class system
If you book via the booking channel of another airline or through a travel agent or online travel agent and the first three digits of your ticket number are not 220 (Lufthansa), 724 (SWISS), 257 (Austrian Airlines), 082 (Brussels Airlines) and it is not a Eurowings airline ticket, the award miles will be calculated based on fixed mileage amounts or according to the flight distance and the booking class – see “status miles/booking class system”.
Airfare = ticket price + supplements charged by the Miles & More partner airline
Status miles / Booking class system
Booking classes that aren’t listed are excluded from earning miles.
|Travel class||Booking class||Miles|
|Business Class||C, D, J||2,0 x distance; at least 1,000 miles|
|Business Class||Z||1,5 x distance; at least 750 miles
|Business Class||P||1,0 x distance; at least 500 miles|
|Premium Economy Class||E, N, O||1,0 x distance; at least 500 miles
|Economy Class||B, Y||1,5 x distance; at least 750 miles
|Economy Class||H, M, U||1,0 x distance; at least 500 miles|
|Economy Class||G, Q, S, V, W||0,5 x distance; at least 250 miles
|Economy Class||A, K, L, T||0,25 x distance; at least 250 miles
Holidayflights AC rouge
|Travel class||Booking class||Miles|
|Economy Class||F||0,25 x distance; at least 125 miles|