Diners Club Vintage Card for private customers
6-M- per bonus point earned
Access to over 850 Diners Club Airport Lounges worldwide free of charge
Austrian Airlines Business Class check-in in Austria
Fast Lane – faster security checks at Vienna Airport
As the owner of the Diners Club Vintage Card, you are holding the perfect card for frequent flyers in your hand. In addition to the comprehensive insurance services and travel benefits, you can earn bonus points with every purchase, which you can easily exchange for award miles.
An overview of your benefits:
- 6 award miles for every bonus point collected (8 euros spent = 1 bonus point)
- Access to over 850 Diners Club Airport Lounges worldwide free of charge1,5
- Free admission for you and your guests to the Diners Club Airport Lounges in Vienna1,5
- Austrian Airlines Business Class check-in at all Austrian airports
- Fast Lane – faster passage through security checks at Vienna Airport
- NFC – pay up to 50 euros easily, swiftly and above all contactless without having to enter your PIN. Just by waving your Diners Club Card in front of the card reader.
- 10% discount on Austrian Airlines in-flight purchases
- Unlimited mileage validity2
- Comprehensive insurance plan
- Diners Club E-Account – online access to current figures and your account statements
- Freely-selectable PIN for worldwide cash withdrawals
- Annual fee of 140 euros3
- Additional card for 70 euros per year
- Settle your annual fee with miles4
The Diners Club Vintage Card is issued by DC Bank.
The only condition is an annual expenditure of €3,600.00 within the last 365 days before visiting the lounge (total of the main and any additional cards), max. 24 visits p.a. (including guests); otherwise the current published fees will be charged.
Award miles have unlimited validity providing you have been a Miles & More credit card holder for at least three months and you make at least one qualifying purchase per month.
The annual fee will be charged on an annual basis for the upcoming 12 months.
The opportunity to access the airport lounges is a voluntary premium service provided by DC Bank AG and this service is essentially dependent on the operators of the airport concerned. DC Bank AG therefore reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of access and use of the airport lounges as a result of new laws, court rulings or changes in the competitive environment (particularly in the case of mergers involving our major competitors), or due to technical innovations. The services to be provided by DC Bank AG are only likely to suffer minimal restrictions in the event of such a change and changes to the terms and conditions will only be made if this becomes necessary for the above-mentioned reasons or if it is no longer cost-effective to provide the voluntary premium service in the form originally described.