- The automatic mileage credit can take up to 14 days. Please do not send your applications for retroactive credits until this deadline has passed. You can have missing miles for scheduled flights with Star Alliance partners (except for South African Airways), TAM, Eurowings (includes flights operated by Germanwings) retroactively credited after 14 days via the online form. Miles earned on charter flights with Austrian Airlines and Condor cannot be credited using the online form.
- No credit will be given for unused, refunded or expired tickets or coupons. It is possible to apply for retroactive credit of miles that have not been automatically credited for up to 6 months.
- Please retain your documentation (e.g. boarding pass, ticket, car rental or partner invoice) until the miles have been credited to your account.
- Please check your mileage account one last time before requesting retroactive credit.
Apply now for a retroactive credit for:
As a new Miles & More member with a temporary paper card, please use the PDF files in the right-hand column of the table for a retroactive mileage credit.
Other Airline Partners
- SWISS operated by Edelweiss Air
- South African Airways
- All other airline partners that are not members of Star Alliance
*Except South African Airways and holiday flights with Austrian Airlines and Condor. To do this, please use the PDF form.
**To view the PDF files, you need the free software package Adobe Acrobat Reader.