There is always space for one more trip
Use the Miles & More World MasterCard, earn 1 award mile for every 1 euro spent on purchases and travel around the world even faster.
Miles for Piraeus Bank Deposits
Piraeus Bank “Do It Yourself Time Deposit” offers you 15 award miles for every 1 euro of net interest you receive, on your Piraeus Bank Miles & More World MasterCard.
Benefits at a glance
- 1 award mile for every 1 euro spent on purchases
- Welcome Bonus up to 5,000 award miles* with your first purchase
- No mileage expiration**
- No annual fee for the first year
- Special Travel & Insurance coverage
Additional award miles for:
- Balance transfers from credit cards, issued by other banks
- Opening a Piraeus Bank “Do it Yourself” Time deposit.
The Miles & More World MasterCard by Piraeus Bank will give your mileage account a boost and will help you to receive your Miles & More award miles such as flights, upgrade, Hotel & Cars awards and over 1,000 merchandise awards even faster.
How to apply for the Miles & More World MasterCard:
- Apply online
- Call 18 28 38
- Visit any Piraeus Bank branch
For more information and terms you can contact Piraeus Bank 24 hours a day, 7 days of the week. Simply call 18 28 38 anywhere in Greece or +30 210 32 88 000 from abroad.
* Receive 3,000 award miles as a Welcome Bonus for the Miles & More World MasterCard and 5,000 award miles as a Welcome Bonus for the Miles & More World MasterCard Gold with your first purchase.
** With the Piraeus Bank Miles & More World MasterCard your miles are exempt from expiring provided you make a miles related purchase at least once a month (that is not returned or refunded) and have held the Piraeus Bank Miles & More World MasterCard for at least three months. If one of the conditions is not met, the mileage expiration is reactivated and the miles will expire again according to the Miles & More terms & conditions. Not relevant for Frequent Travellers, Senators and HON Circle Members as due to their status miles will not expire as long as they hold the status. For further information please visit www.miles-and-more.com/en/no-mileage-expiration .